Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Originally opened in 2010 as the "Grand Canal Theatre", this venue was renamed the "Bord Gáis Energy theatre" in 2012 after a naming rights deal was agreed with Bord Gáis, an Irish gas and energy board. This theatre has the capacity to seat 2,100 people and serves as the largest theatre in Ireland. It plays host to a variety of musicals, ballet performances, operas, plays and concerts every year. If you're looking for accommodation near the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, we regularly welcome guests to our B&B in Ballsbridge who are attending shows at the venue.
The Bord Gáis Energy Theatre is always bustling with activity. If you are planning a trip to Dublin, it really is worth checking to see what shows are taking place at the venue. No matter what show they are attending at the venue, our guests always return to our B&B with amazing things to say about their experience at the theatre.
Grand Canal Theatre
- Just 1.5km from Ariel House on foot, about 18 minutes on foot
- Only 1.7km by car and less than 5 minutes in a cab
- Limited street parking, but well served with public transport
- Close to the historical Samuel Beckett Bridge
- Surrounded by top quality bars and restaurants