If your looking for a b&b near o2 then consider Ariel House, as its less than 10 minutes away in a taxi. The O2 is a world class 14,000-seat amphitheatre located at North Wall Quay, which opened on 16 December 2008, where it was built on the site of the Point Theatre, which until then, had been one of Dublin's top music venues.
The venue has played host to many world renowned performers. The O2 is a ten minute cab ride from Ariel House.
- Just 2.9KM from Ariel House, less than 10 minutes in a cab
- The O2 is Dublin’s premier indoor music venue
- The O2 has hosted world famous acts like Cirque do Soleil, U2 and Lady Gaga
- The Point Village houses a massive 60 Metre Big Wheel known as ‘"Evolver"
- The Point Village is the last stop on the Luas Red Line
"Beautiful hotel, reasonably priced, perfect for concert goers"